CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS

20090304

ποιησις στα αγγλικα

ο πρωτος στιχος ρομαντικος,
ο δευτερος χυδαιος και αποκρουστικος.....

1.My darling, my lover, my beautiful wife:
Marrying you has screwed up my life.

2. I see your face when I am dreaming.
That's why I always wake up screaming.

3. Kind, intelligent, loving and hot;
This describes everything you are not.

4. Love may be beautiful, love may be bliss,
But I only slept with you 'cause I was pissed.

5. I thought that I could love no other--
that is until I f***ed your brother.

6. Roses are red, violets are blue, sugar is sweet, and so are you.
But the roses are wilting, the violets are dead,
the sugar bowl'sempty and so is your head.

7. I want to feel your sweet embrace;
But don't take that paper bag off your face.

8. I love your smile, your face, and your eyes
Damn! , I'm good at telling lies!

9. My love, you take my breath away.
What have you stepped in to smell this way?

10. My feelings for you no words can tell,
Except for maybe 'Go to hell.'

11. What inspired this amorous rhyme?
Two parts vodka, one part lime.


WHO SAID POETRY IS BORING?

8 εξομολογηθηκαν:

Darthiir the Abban είπε...

Πορτοκαλάδα έχετε;

exofthalmi είπε...

παρακαλω καθιστε...σερβιρω και τους ψημενους κοκους καλαμποκιου τωρα...

anima rana είπε...

πες μου! όχι, πες μου! εσυ το έγραψες αυτό???? Όπως και να'χει, ΣΥΓΧΑΡΗΤΗΡΙΑ!!! Θεσπέσιο, αδελφή!

Coco είπε...

Σέξπιρ αμφίθυμος!!!!

χαχαχαχα!

exofthalmi είπε...

@anima rama: οχι αγαπητη, δε το εγραψα εγω (αν και σας ορκιζομαι το IQ μου ειναι πανω απο το 12)...

@coco: νομιζω οτι εδω εχουμε να κανουμε με εκφραστες της συγχρονης τασης της οικουμενικης εκφρασεως των κοινωνικο-σεξουαλικων αποκλισεων....
ναι, ναι....οπως τα ειπα....

TeddyBoy είπε...

Χαχα! Αυτό το κόλπο της σακούλας, είναι διαχρονικό και αποτελεσματικό!

sofia είπε...

Μα πραγματικά είναι καταπληκτικό.! Εύγε στον/στην γράφοντα!
καλημέρα

exofthalmi είπε...

@teddy: και γω ετσι κυκλοφορω για λογους ασφαλειας...

@sofia: οι γραφοντες των ''ποιηματων'' ειναι πολλοι! αλλα οι ατιμοι ειχαν εμπνευση.